What it is: Purium`s Power of 10 Veggie is a synergistic combination of green foods and herbs that have been used for centuries to fight the signs of aging. We recommend using this product with our Apothe-Cherry for the best defense against aging.
- Helps protect against cellular oxidative stress
- May help increase energy and vigor
- May support healthy cardiovascular function
- Supports healthy immune function
- Nutritional experts have long said that 5 servings of fruits and vegetables satisfies the MINIMUM daily requirement for maintaining basic body/brain function but that 10 servings of fruits and vegetables is OPTIMAL. Only 1% of us consume 10 servings of fruits and vegetables on a daily basis.
- Organic Cracked Cell Chlorella: nature`s richest source of chlorophyll, chlorella has been shown to detoxify, aid in the breakdown of heavy metals, and lower cholesterol. Chlorella is a powerful detoxification aid for heavy metals and other pesticides.
- Organic Spirulina: Containing over 100 synergistic nutrients, Spirulina is nature`s richest and most complete source of total organic nutrition. It is the HIGHEST source of B-12, essential for healthy nerves and tissue, especially in vegetarians.
- Organic Kamut Wheatgrass: an heirloom seed, Kamut contains all the necessary trace minerals, magnesium, potassium, and chromium. Organic Kamut Blend also provides protein-completing factors, all of the eight essential amino acids, as well as a number of free form proteins that are reconfigured and used by the body to create lean connective tissue and enhance reproductive functions. Kamut will help rebuild healthy intestinal flora and therefore may have a positive effect on regularity and gas. It has traditionally been used to promote regularity and does not cause constipation, it is an alkaline-forming food that does not artificially destroy the body`s acids, but instead balances them.
- Organic Barley Green Juice: Rich in calcium, iron and trace minerals, barley has been reported to relieve arthritis, gastrointestinal disorders, chronic fatigue, constipation, poor circulation, psoriasis, acne, and body odor.
- Organic Oat Grass Juice: recent and ongoing studies indicate that unique proteins, lipids, and other factors in oat greens may have tremendous usefulness as an antidote for male impotence and may possibly revive reproductive function.
- Organic Alfalfa: Alfalfa has roots that reach up to 60 feet into the soil to absorb trace minerals and its lightweight proteins stimulate the rebuilding of tissues while strengthening hair, skin, and nails.
- Broccoli: A powerhouse of anti-cancer compounds, broccoli is also rich in vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Kale: Rich in all trace minerals and recommended to prevent brittle bones. As a member of the Brassica genus of foods, kale stands out as an anti-cancer food.
- Spinach: An excellent source of minerals like calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, and zinc, as well as antioxidants like carotenoids, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Parsley: An excellent deodorizer, antacid, and anti-ulcer remedy.
- Ho Shu Wu: Means "Ho`s Hair is Black"
- Cat`s Claw: AKA Una de Gato
- Amla: One of the most widely used Ayurvedic medicines; the amla berry is one of the most potent sources of vitamin C known to humans.
- Astaxanthin: Nature`s most powerful antioxidant, which studies show, is 550 times stronger than vitamin E. It helps combat free radical damage to muscles and has been reported to support eye health.
- Aloe Vera: Nicknamed the "Potted Physician" by Hippocrates, the benefits of this wondrous plant include increased circulation, faster healing, improved bowel regularity, increased energy, blood sugar reduction , reduced arthritic pain
- White American Ginseng: May support healthy responses to physical and psychological stress, healthy blood glucose levels, healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular function. May also help improve memory.
- Organic Dandelion Leaf: May support healthy liver function, contains vitamins A, C, D, and B and essential minerals, may be preventative of certain cancers and diabetes.
- Organic Cilantro: Thought to have antimicrobial and heavy metal chelation capabilities, which has made it popular in blends designed to help with detoxification.
- Organic Dulse: The little known red kelp called dulse has been reported to restore kidney function. Sea vegetables are also very good sources of magnesium and the B-vitamin folate and a good source of iron, calcium, and the B vitamins riboflavin and pantothenic acid. In addition, seaweeds contain good amounts of lignans, plant compounds with cancer-protective properties.
- Organic Arabic Gum: May help relieve constipation.
- Lo Han Guo berry Extract: contains a natural sweetening agent called Mogroside that is ten times sweeter than fructose- so a small amount means less calories.